1. By the time you finally wake up, she's already made the coffee (and probably already trained).
2. Thanks to all the biking, she knows the back roads if ever a detour is needed.
3. She doesn't require a lot of "primping" to leave the house or be seen in public.
4. She has a coach to listen, talk her down, or talk her up as needed (less for you to do).
5. You won't have to shop for jewelry when that money can be better spent on gear that she will gladly specify for you.
6. She can out-eat you.
7. You can follow her race splits, rankings, and stats...it's the fun of horse racing, but you "get to" live with the horse.
8. She's in too much of a hurry to worry about unimportant things like yard work and walls that really should be repainted, so you don't have to either.
9. She won't let you do the laundry for fear of drying her beloved workout clothes on high.
- None that I can think of. I even asked my husband, and I'm confident the long pause and deep sigh meant he couldn't think of any either.